- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 15. Water Use Act
- Section 256. Data Collection Authority.
previous: Section 255
next: Section 260
AS 46.15.256. Data Collection Authority.
To carry out the provisions of this chapter, the commissioner may
- (1) inspect books, records, meters, gauges, well logs, works of appropriation, diversion, impoundment, withdrawal, or
control and other relevant information or physical condition;
- (2) enter private property at all reasonable times after obtaining a search warrant from a judicial officer if the owner
refuses consent to entry; and
- (3) compel the production of relevant information by a subpoena or subpoena duces tecum signed by the commissioner if the
commissioner reasonably believes the information is necessary to carry out the purposes of this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.