- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 520. Confidentiality of Trade Secrets.
previous: Section 515
next: Section 525
. Public Records.
AS 46.14.520. Confidentiality of Trade Secrets.
Records, reports, and information, and parts of records, reports, and information, other than emission data, in the
department's possession or control are considered confidential records and shall be kept confidential and in separate
files if the owner and operator have certified under oath to the department or authorized local program that
- (1) public disclosure would tend to affect adversely the owner's and operator's competitive position; and
- (2) the records, reports, or information, or parts of the records, reports, or information, would divulge production
figures, sales figures, processes, production techniques, or financial data of the owner and operator that are entitled
to protection as trade secrets under AS 45.50.910
- 45.50.945 (Alaska Uniform Trade Secrets Act).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.