- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 515. Inspection.
previous: Section 510
. Motor Vehicle Pollution.
next: Section 520
. Confidentiality of Trade Secrets.
AS 46.14.515. Inspection.
- (a) An officer or employee of the department designated by the commissioner or an inspector authorized by the commissioner
and certified under regulations adopted under AS 46.14.140
(a)(14) may, upon presentation of credentials and at reasonable times with the consent of the owner or operator, enter
upon or through any premises of a stationary source regulated under this chapter to
- (1) inspect and copy any records required to be maintained;
- (2) inspect any emissions unit, monitoring equipment, or method required to be used; or
- (3) sample any emissions that the owner and operator of the stationary source is required to sample.
- (b) During an inspection under this section, the inspector shall comply with applicable health and safety standards.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.