- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 11. Conservation of Energy and Materials
- Section 60. Recycling of Materials By State Agencies.
previous: Section 50
. Financing of Energy Efficient Homes and Buildings.
next: Section 70
. Waste Reduction and Recycling Awards For Schools.
AS 46.11.060. Recycling of Materials By State Agencies.
- (a) Each state agency shall to the greatest extent practicable recycle reusable materials, including but not limited to,
paper, glass, and cans.
- (b) The Department of Environmental Conservation shall encourage, through cooperative means, the adoption of all available
and practicable methods throughout federal, state, and local governments that recycle, reuse, and conserve materials.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.