- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 720. Public Water System Plan Review Requirement.
previous: Section 715
. Sale and Use of Tbt-Based Antifouling Paint.
next: Section 730
AS 46.03.720. Public Water System Plan Review Requirement.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 12 ch 136 SLA 2004].
- (b) A person may not construct, extend, install, or operate a public water supply system, or any part of a public water
supply system, until plans for it are submitted to the department for review and the department approves them in
- (c) The department may waive the requirements of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.