- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 405. Prohibitions.
previous: Section 400
. Registration Forms.
next: Section 410
. Underground Storage Tank Revolving Loan Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 102 SLA 2006].
AS 46.03.405. Prohibitions.
A person, including a governmental entity or institution or a public corporation, may not operate an underground
petroleum storage tank or tank system unless
- (1) the tank and tank system are registered with the department as provided in AS 46.03.360
- 46.03.450 or other law; and
- (2) the person has provided to the department proof of financial responsibility to the extent required under regulations
adopted under AS 46.03.365
or proof of application for arrangements that would satisfy state financial responsibility requirements.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.