- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 395. Notification of Tank System Closure.
previous: Section 390
. Notification of Changes in Tank Systems.
next: Section 400
. Registration Forms.
AS 46.03.395. Notification of Tank System Closure.
If an underground petroleum tank or storage tank system is taken out of operation, the owner or operator of the tank or
tank system, or an agent on the owner's or operator's behalf, shall provide on forms obtained from the department
- (1) notification of that fact to the department at least 15 days, but not more than 60 days, before the date the tank or
tank system will be taken out of operation unless the tank or tank system is taken out of operation because of an
emergency; in emergency situations, the owner or operator shall provide notification as promptly as possible under the
- (2) evidence satisfactory to the department within 30 days after the tank or tank system is taken out of operation that
the owner or operator has complied with applicable state and federal laws and regulations governing temporary or
permanent tank closure.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.