- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 302. Hazardous Waste Permit.
previous: Section 300
. Exceptions. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 172 SLA 1978].
next: Section 305
. Hazardous Waste Reports and Manifests.
AS 46.03.302. Hazardous Waste Permit.
- (a) A person may not treat, transport, store, or dispose of a hazardous waste as defined by the department by regulation
unless that person first secures a permit from the department and submits to the department any reports or manifests
that the department may require for handling the hazardous wastes.
- (b) A person who generates hazardous waste is not required to obtain a permit under (a) of this section unless the person
also treats, transports, stores, or disposes of the hazardous waste.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.