- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 3. Environmental Conservation
- Section 250. Authority.
previous: Section 240
. Construction and Implementation of AS 46.03.230
next: Section 260
. Use of Radioactive Materials.
AS 46.03.250. Authority.
The department shall adopt regulations
- (1) establishing standards governing the discharge of low level radioactive materials to the air, water, land, and
subsurface land of the state;
- (2) establishing safeguards for radioactive waste materials that do not constitute a threat to public health or safety and
that may be stored or disposed of in the state; and
- (3) establishing procedures for the storage and disposal of radioactive materials used in medicine, education,
instruments, industrial testing, or scientific research.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.