- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 88. Energy Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 190. Definitions.
previous: Section 150
next: Section 500
. [Subsection (a) Renumbered as AS 45.88.090
; Subsection (b) Renumbered as AS 45.88.010
AS 45.88.190. Definitions.
In AS 45.88.010 - 45.88.190
- (1) "commissioner" means the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development;
- (3) "energy audit" means
- (A) [Repealed, Sec. 10 ch 79 SLA 1983].
- (B) an energy audit performed under Sec. 215(b)(1)(A) of the federal residential energy conservation program of the
National Energy Conservation Policy Act (42 U.S.C. 8216(b)(1)(A)); or
- (C) an energy audit completed before July 1, 1980, that has been approved by the commissioner as an audit that fairly
demonstrates the energy consumption characteristics of a residence and that indicates likely energy conservation and
cost savings measures;
- (4) "energy conservation improvement" means
- (A) structural insulation;
- (B) thermal windows and doors;
- (C) a furnace replacement burner designed to achieve a reduction in the amount of fuel consumed as a result of increased
- (D) a device for modifying flue openings designed to increase the efficiency of operation of the heating system;
- (E) an electrical or mechanical furnace ignition system which replaces a gas pilot light;
- (F) an automatic energy-saving setback thermostat;
- (G) a meter which displays the cost of energy usage;
- (H) caulking and weatherstripping of doors and windows;
- (I) insulating shades and shutters;
- (J) air and water recuperators;
- (K) any other energy-saving device approved by the commissioner.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.