- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 81. Business Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 100. Creation of a Tourism Revolving Fund.
previous: Section 50
next: Section 110
. Special Account Established.
AS 45.81.100. Creation of a Tourism Revolving Fund.
- (a) There is created in the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development a tourism
revolving fund. All principal and interest payments, and money chargeable to principal or interest that is collected
through liquidation by foreclosure or other process on loans made under AS 45.81.100 - 45.81.190, shall be paid into the tourism
- (b) Money in the fund may be used by the legislature to make appropriations for costs of administering AS 45.81.100 - 45.81.190.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.