- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 81. Business Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 30. Use of Grant Money.
previous: Section 20
. Eligibility For Grants.
next: Section 40
. Grant Conditions.
AS 45.81.030. Use of Grant Money.
After awarding a new business incentive grant, the department may pay money from the grant to the recipient business
only as reimbursement for one or more of the following costs incurred and paid by the business:
- (1) cost of relocating key personnel and of moving and installing equipment and initial inventory;
- (2) up to 50 percent of the cost of site preparation and installation of utilities for a new facility;
- (3) work force training costs for a period of up to 36 months in an amount not to exceed $5,000 for each employee
receiving training during a 12-month period if the costs are not covered by another governmental program;
- (4) up to 50 percent of the costs of business feasibility analyses that relate to situations unique to the state, market
studies applicable to the state, and business facility designs necessary to address conditions in the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.