- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 77. Foreign Trade Zones
- Section 20. Definitions.
previous: Section 10
. Application For Establishment of Foreign Trade Zone.
next: Chapter 80
. Deceptive Advertising
AS 45.77.020. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "foreign trade zone" means a foreign trade zone established under 19 U.S.C. secs. 81a - 81u (Foreign Trade Zones Act),
as amended, or any laws of the United States enacted as replacements for those provisions;
- (2) "private corporation" means a corporation, other than a public corporation, formed under the laws of the State of
Alaska for the purpose of establishing, operating, and maintaining a foreign trade zone;
- (3) "public corporation" means the State of Alaska, a political subdivision of the state, a public authority, commission,
agency, or corporate instrumentality of the state or of a political subdivision of the state, or any combination of
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.