- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 77. Foreign Trade Zones
- Section 10. Application For Establishment of Foreign Trade Zone.
previous: Chapter 77
. Foreign Trade Zones
next: Section 20
AS 45.77.010. Application For Establishment of Foreign Trade Zone.
- (a) A public corporation may apply for the privilege of establishing, operating, and maintaining a foreign trade zone or
zones in the state as provided in 19 U.S.C. secs. 81a - 81u (Foreign Trade Zones Act), and if the application is
granted, may establish, operate, and maintain the zone in accordance with applicable law.
- (b) With the approval of the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development, any private corporation may
apply as described in (a) of this section, and, if the application is granted, may establish, operate, and maintain a
foreign trade zone.
- (c) Nothing in this section prevents a successful applicant from entering into a contract for services for the operation
or maintenance of the foreign trade zone.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.