- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 75. Weights and Measures Act
- Section 288. Furnace and Stove Oil.
previous: Section 282
. Bulk Deliveries Sold in Terms of Weight and Delivered By Vehicle.
next: Section 290
. Coal, Coke, and Charcoal.
AS 45.75.288. Furnace and Stove Oil.
Furnace and stove oil shall be sold by liquid measure or by net weight. When a delivery of liquid fuel is made in
non-package form and in an amount greater than 10 gallons if the sale is by liquid measure, 100 pounds or greater if
the sale is by weight, the purchaser shall receive from the vendor a delivery ticket or written statement that clearly
states in ink or by means of other indelible marking equipment equal in clarity to type or printing
- (1) the name and address of the vendor;
- (2) the name and address of the purchaser;
- (3) the identity of the type of fuel delivered;
- (4) the price per gallon or per pound of the fuel delivered;
- (5) if a sale is by liquid measure, the liquid volume of the delivery, together with any meter readings from which the
liquid volume was computed, expressed in terms of the gallon and its binary or decimal subdivisions; and
- (6) if a sale by weight, the net weight of the delivery, together with any weighing scale readings from which the net
weight was computed, expressed in terms of tons or pounds avoirdupois.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.