- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 75. Weights and Measures Act
- Section 110. Stop-Use, Stop-Removal, and Removal Orders.
previous: Section 100
. Inspection of Packages.
next: Section 120
. Disposition of Correct and Incorrect Apparatus.
AS 45.75.110. Stop-Use, Stop-Removal, and Removal Orders.
- (a) The director may issue stop-use orders, stop-removal orders, and removal orders for weights and measures used or
capable of being used commercially. The director may issue stop-removal orders and removal orders for packages or
amounts of commodities kept, offered, or exposed for sale whenever the director considers it necessary or expedient in
enforcing this chapter.
- (b) A person may not use, remove from the premises specified, or fail to remove from the premises specified a weight,
measure, or package or amount of commodity contrary to a stop-use order, stop-removal order, or removal order issued
under this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.