- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 75. Weights and Measures Act
- Section 70. Testing and Inspection of Local Standards and Weights and Measures at State-Supported Institutions.
previous: Section 60
. Office and Working Standards and Equipment.
next: Section 80
. General Testing.
AS 45.75.070. Testing and Inspection of Local Standards and Weights and Measures at State-Supported Institutions.
- (a) At least once every five years, the director shall test the standards of weight and measure obtained by a city that
has appointed a sealer of weights and measures, and shall approve them if they are correct. The director shall inspect
the standards at least once every two years.
- (b) The director shall from time to time test all weights and measures used in checking the receipt or disbursement of
supplies in every institution maintained by money appropriated by the legislature, and shall report the findings, in
writing, to the supervisory board and to the executive officer of the institution concerned.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.