- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 68. Charitable Solicitations
- Section 30. Disclosures.
previous: Section 20
. Contract Required.
next: Section 40
. Confirmation of Pledge.
AS 45.68.030. Disclosures.
Except as provided by AS 45.68.040
, before soliciting a contribution, a paid solicitor shall clearly and conspicuously disclose the following information
to the person being solicited:
- (1) the true name of the individual making the solicitation;
- (2) the true name of the charitable organization for whom the solicitation is being made;
- (3) the true name of the paid solicitor;
- (4) the true name of the person who is employing and compensating the individual making the solicitation if the individual
is employed for compensation to make the solicitation;
- (5) whether the individual making the solicitation is being paid for making the solicitation or is an unpaid volunteer;
- (6) the name and physical address of the principal headquarters of the charitable organization for whom the solicitation
is being made;
- (7) a description of how and where the charitable contributions raised by the paid solicitor are to be utilized for the
charitable purpose; and
- (8) that a financial statement of the charitable organization for whom the solicitation is being made and a copy of the
contract required under AS 45.68.020
will be provided upon request.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.