- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 68. Charitable Solicitations
- Section 20. Contract Required.
previous: Section 15
. Registration Fees.
next: Section 30
AS 45.68.020. Contract Required.
- (a) A paid solicitor may not solicit contributions on behalf of a charitable organization unless the paid solicitor
executes a written contract with the charitable organization that clearly states the respective obligations of the paid
solicitor and the charitable organization, including
- (1) a statement of the method to be used to calculate the compensation of the paid solicitor; the statement must include a
reasonable estimate of the expenses, including the estimated compensation of the paid solicitor, to be incurred,
directly or indirectly, by the charitable organization in connection with the solicitation;
- (2) a statement of the charitable purpose to be described in the solicitation; and
- (3) the percentage of the gross contributions that the charitable organization is to receive.
- (b) A copy of the contract required by (a) of this section shall be filed with the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.