- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 66. Sale of Business Opportunities
- Section 230. Coordination With Other Laws.
previous: Section 220
next: Section 240
AS 45.66.230. Coordination With Other Laws.
- (a) The rights and remedies in this chapter are in addition to other legal rights and remedies available to a buyer or the
- (b) To the extent of the conflict, the provisions of this chapter govern if a sale of or an offer to sell a business
opportunity is regulated by this chapter and by AS 45.63
(solicitations by telephonic means), by AS 45.01 - AS 45.08, AS 45.12, AS 45.14, and AS 45.29 (Uniform Commercial Code), or by another law, and it is not
possible to comply with or to apply both this chapter and the other law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.