- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 14. Funds Transfers
previous: Section 532
. Lessor's Rights Regarding Residual Interest.
next: Section 101
. Short Title.
Chapter 14. Funds Transfers
- Section 101. Short Title.
- Section 102. Subject Matter.
- Section 103. Payment Order; Definitions.
- Section 104. Funds Transfer; Definitions.
- Section 105. Other Definitions.
- Section 106. Time Payment Order is Received.
- Section 107. Federal Reserve Regulations and Operating Circulars.
- Section 108. Exclusion of Consumer Transactions Governed By Federal Law.
- Section 201. Security Procedure.
- Section 202. Authorized and Verified Payment Orders.
- Section 203. Unenforceability of Certain Verified Payment Orders.
- Section 204. Refund of Payment and Duty of Customer to Report With Respect to Unauthorized Payment Order.
- Section 205. Erroneous Payment Orders.
- Section 206. Transmission of Payment Order Through Funds-Transfer or Other Communication System.
- Section 207. Misdescription of Beneficiary.
- Section 208. Misdescription of Intermediary Bank or Beneficiary's Bank.
- Section 209. Acceptance of Payment Order.
- Section 210. Rejection of Payment Order.
- Section 211. Cancellation and Amendment of Payment Order.
- Section 212. Liability and Duty of Receiving Bank Regarding Unaccepted Payment Order.
- Section 301. Execution and Execution Date.
- Section 302. Obligations of Receiving Bank in Execution of Payment Order.
- Section 303. Erroneous Execution of Payment Order.
- Section 304. Duty of Sender to Report Erroneously Executed Payment Order.
- Section 305. Liability For Late or Improper Execution or Failure to Execute Payment Order.
- Section 401. Payment Date.
- Section 402. Obligation of Sender to Pay Receiving Bank.
- Section 403. Payment By Sender to Receiving Bank.
- Section 404. Obligation of Beneficiary's Bank to Pay and Give Notice to Beneficiary.
- Section 405. Payment By Beneficiary's Bank to Beneficiary.
- Section 406. Payment By Originator to Beneficiary; Discharge of Underlying Obligation.
- Section 501. Variation By Agreement and Effect of Funds-Transfer System Rule.
- Section 502. Creditor Process Served On Receiving Bank; Setoff By Beneficiary's Bank.
- Section 503. Injunction or Restraining Order With Respect to Funds Transfer.
- Section 504. Order in Which Items and Payment Orders May Be Charged to Account; Order of Withdrawals From Account.
- Section 505. Preclusion of Objection to Debit of Customer's Account.
- Section 506. Rate of Interest.
- Section 507. Choice of Law.
Article 01. SUBJECT MATTER AND DEFINITIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.