- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 66. Sale of Business Opportunities
- Section 160. Unwarranted Conclusions.
previous: Section 150
. Untrue Statements or Omissions.
next: Section 170
. Waiver Prohibited and Void.
AS 45.66.160. Unwarranted Conclusions.
- (a) Acknowledgment of registration by the department under AS 45.66.020(c) does not constitute a finding by the
department that a document filed with the department under this chapter is true, complete, or not misleading.
- (b) Acknowledgment of registration by the department under AS 45.66.020(c) does not mean that the department has
evaluated the merits or qualifications of the seller or business opportunity, or that the department recommends or
approves a seller or the business opportunity.
- (c) Availability of an exemption under AS 45.66.220
for a seller does not mean that the department recommends or approves the seller or the business opportunity.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.