- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, and Consumer Protection
- Section 930. Effect On Other Laws.
previous: Section 925
. Limitation of Actions.
next: Section 935
. Uniformity of Application and Construction.
AS 45.50.930. Effect On Other Laws.
- (a) AS 45.50.910
- 45.50.945 displace conflicting tort,
restitutionary, and other state laws pertaining to civil liability for misappropriation of a trade secret.
- (b) AS 45.50.910
- 45.50.945 do not affect
- (1) contractual or other civil liability or relief that is not based upon misappropriation of a trade secret; or
- (2) criminal liability for misappropriation of a trade secret.
- (c) AS 45.50.910
- 45.50.945 do not apply to investigations or actions
by the attorney general under AS 45.50.471
- 45.50.561 (unfair trade practices and consumer
protection) or under AS 45.50.562
- 45.50.596 (restraint of trade).
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.