- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 45. Trade Practices
- Section 315. Exceptions.
previous: Section 310
. Notice By Owner.
next: Section 320
AS 45.45.315. Exceptions.
An owner may not receive a refund or replacement under AS 45.45.300
- 45.45.360 if the manufacturer or distributor shows
that the nonconformity complained of
- (1) does not substantially impair either the use or the market value of the motor vehicle; or
- (2) is the result of
- (A) alteration of the motor vehicle by the owner or a person other than a dealer or repairing agent that is not authorized
by the manufacturer or distributor; or
- (B) abuse or neglect by the owner or a person other than the dealer or repairing agent.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.