- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
- Section 511. Secured Party of Record.
previous: Section 510
. Effectiveness of Filed Record.
next: Section 512
. Amendment of Financing Statement.
AS 45.29.511. Secured Party of Record.
- (a) A secured party of record with respect to a financing statement is a person whose name is provided as the name of the
secured party or a representative of the secured party in an initial financing statement that has been filed. If an
initial financing statement is filed under AS 45.29.514
(a), the assignee named in the initial financing statement is the secured party of record with respect to the financing
- (b) If an amendment of a financing statement that provides the name of a person as a secured party or a representative of
a secured party is filed, the person named in the amendment is a secured party of record. If an amendment is filed
under AS 45.29.514
(b), the assignee named in the amendment is a secured party of record.
- (c) A person remains a secured party of record until the filing of an amendment of the financing statement that deletes
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.