- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
- Section 332. Transfer of Money; Transfer of Funds From Deposit Account.
previous: Section 331
. Priority of Rights of Purchasers of Instruments, Documents, and Securities Under Other Chapters; Priority of Interests in Financial Assets and Security Entitlements Under AS 45.08
next: Section 333
. Priority of Certain Liens Arising By Operation of Law.
AS 45.29.332. Transfer of Money; Transfer of Funds From Deposit Account.
- (a) A transferee of money takes the money free of a security interest unless the transferee acts in collusion with the
debtor in violating the rights of the secured party.
- (b) A transferee of funds from a deposit account takes the funds free of a security interest in the deposit account unless
the transferee acts in collusion with the debtor in violating the rights of the secured party.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.