- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 99. Miscellaneous Provisions and Policies
- Section 240. Definitions.
previous: Section 230
. Standards. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 59 SLA 1994].
next: Section 300
. - 44.99.350. [Renumbered as AS 40.25.300
AS 44.99.240. Definitions.
In AS 44.99.200
- (1) "publication" means a written document, including books, brochures, flyers, manuals, newsletters, pamphlets, programs,
reports, and similar documents, but does not include standard forms, letterhead stationery, letterhead envelopes,
election ballots, construction plans and specifications, location and design study reports, the Alaska Statutes, the
Alaska Administrative Code, the Alaska Rules of Court, publications produced by the University of Alaska press, and
papers that are submitted to a publisher, including a publisher of journals and anthologies, that is not a state
- (2) "state agency" means
- (A) a department, institution, board, commission, division, authority, public corporation, or other administrative unit of
the executive branch, including the University of Alaska and the Alaska Railroad Corporation;
- (B) a committee, division, or administrative unit of the legislative branch, including the Alaska Legislative Council, the
leadership of each house, the office of victims' rights, and the office of the ombudsman;
- (C) an administrative unit of the judicial branch, including the Alaska Judicial Council and the Commission on Judicial
Article 04. COPYRIGHTS BY STATE AGENCIES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.