- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 560. Powers of the Authority.
previous: Section 555
. Servicing of Guaranteed Loans.
next: Section 570
. Distribution of Loans.
AS 44.88.560. Powers of the Authority.
The authority may
- (1) adopt regulations to implement AS 44.88.500
- (2) establish terms and conditions for loan guarantees and refinancing agreements subject to the requirements of AS 44.88.500
- (3) make and execute contracts and other instruments to implement AS 44.88.500 - 44.88.599;
- (4) charge reasonable fees that the authority may establish by regulation for the service it provides under AS 44.88.500
- (5) acquire real or personal property by purchase, transfer, or foreclosure when the acquisition is necessary to protect
the authority's interest in a loan or a loan guarantee;
- (6) exercise any other power necessary to implement AS 44.88.500
- 44.88.599; and
- (7) to the extent the authority considers it to be in its best interest to do so, use money to pay expenses relating to
the liquidation of collateral securing loans guaranteed by the authority.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.