- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 500. Business and Export Assistance Guarantees.
previous: Section 430
. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
next: Section 502
. Effect of Guarantee.
AS 44.88.500. Business and Export Assistance Guarantees.
Subject to the requirements of AS 44.88.500
- 44.88.599, the authority may
- (1) guarantee new business and export assistance loans; and
- (2) guarantee new business and export assistance loans made to refinance existing loans.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.