- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 420. Powers and Duties of the Authority.
previous: Section 410
. Special Account Established.
next: Section 430
. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
AS 44.88.420. Powers and Duties of the Authority.
- (a) The authority may
- (1) accept United States Economic Development Administration revolving fund grants;
- (2) make loans to eligible applicants under the United States Economic Development Administration Long-Term Economic
Deterioration (LTED) and Sudden and Severe Economic Dislocation (SSED) programs;
- (3) designate agents and delegate powers to them as necessary;
- (4) adopt regulations necessary to carry out its functions and to administer programs under United States Economic
Development Administration guidelines, including regulations to establish reasonable fees for services provided;
- (5) establish amortization plans for the repayment of loans that may include extensions; and
- (6) charge and collect the fees established under this subsection.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 28 ch 90 SLA 1991].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.