- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 410. Special Account Established.
previous: Section 400
. Creation of a Small Business Economic Development Revolving Loan Fund.
next: Section 420
. Powers and Duties of the Authority.
AS 44.88.410. Special Account Established.
- (a) There is established as a special account within the small business economic development revolving loan fund the
foreclosure expense account. This account is established as a reserve from fund equity.
- (b) The authority may expend money credited to the foreclosure expense account when necessary to protect the authority's
security interest in collateral on loans made under AS 44.88.420
or to defray expenses incurred during foreclosure proceedings after a default by an obligor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.