- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 215. Confidentiality of Information.
previous: Section 212
. Fees Charged By Authority; Prepayments.
next: Section 220
. [Renumbered as AS 44.88.900
AS 44.88.215. Confidentiality of Information.
- (a) In order to promote the purposes of AS 44.88, unless the records
were a matter of public record before submittal to the authority, the following records, files, and information shall
be kept confidential upon the request of the person supplying the information or upon the request of the project, bond,
loan, or guarantee applicant or borrower:
- (1) income tax returns;
- (2) financial statements, profit-and-loss statements, and cash flow projections, except the information required by the
authority to calculate debt service coverage on the loan;
- (3) financial business plans;
- (4) credit reports from consumer reporting agencies and other credit information obtained from banks, creditors, or other
credit reporting entities;
- (5) trade secrets;
- (6) appraisals, except the name of the appraiser, the date of the appraisal, and the fair market value determined for the
- (7) market surveys and marketing strategy information; and
- (8) any information required to be kept confidential by a federal law or regulation or by state law.
- (b) Information compiled by the authority from information described in (a) of this section shall be kept confidential
unless disclosure is authorized by the person supplying the information and by the project, bond, loan, or guarantee
applicant or borrower.
- (c) The information that is determined to be confidential under (a) or (b) of this section is not a public record under AS
- (d) Nothing in this section shall prevent a legislator from reviewing information otherwise confidential under this
section if the legislator has a valid legislative purpose for reviewing the information and if the legislator agrees to
maintain the confidentiality of the information.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.