- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 190. Operation of Certain Statutes Excepted.
previous: Section 180
. Conflicts of Interest.
next: Section 200
. Annual Audit.
AS 44.88.190. Operation of Certain Statutes Excepted.
- (a) The authority may not be considered or constitute (1) a political subdivision of the state as the term is used in AS
, (2) a municipal corporation or political subdivision of the state as the terms are used in AS 29, or (3) except as provided in AS 44.88.205
, a state agency as the term is used in AS 37, but for all other purposes
the authority constitutes a political subdivision and an instrumentality of the state as provided in this chapter.
- (b) The funds, income, or receipts of the authority may not be considered or constitute money of the state, nor may real
property in which the authority has an interest be considered land owned in fee by the state or to which the state may
become entitled or in any way land belonging to the state, or state land referred to in Art. VIII of the Alaska
- (c) A loan participation purchased or financed by the authority is exempt from the provisions of AS 45.45.010
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.