- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 172. Economic Development Account.
previous: Section 170
. Purchase of Project and Leases.
next: Section 173
. Finance Plan.
AS 44.88.172. Economic Development Account.
- (a) The economic development account is established in the revolving fund. The economic development account consists of
money or assets appropriated, loaned, or transferred to the authority for deposit in the account and other money or
assets deposited in the account by the authority. While money is on deposit in the economic development account, the
money may be used only to finance, acquire, manage, and operate development projects that the authority intends to own
and operate. The term "operate" includes operation directly by the authority or by an agent of the authority.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 23 ch 123 SLA 1990].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 23 ch 123 SLA 1990].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.