- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 170. Purchase of Project and Leases.
previous: Section 165
. Delinquent Loans.
next: Section 172
. Economic Development Account.
AS 44.88.170. Purchase of Project and Leases.
- (a) Nothing in this chapter prevents the inclusion in a lease or other agreement relating to a project of a provision
granting the right to purchase the project, or to renew or extend the lease or agreement, upon the terms and conditions
which may be provided for in the lease or agreement.
- (b) A lease with respect to a project may provide for two or more lessees with the legal relationship between themselves
and the authority which the authority may approve, including without limitation, provisions to the effect that the
obligations of the lessees under the lease for payment of rental or otherwise between themselves and the authority are
several, joint, or joint and several and that the lessees lease the project as tenants-in-common, or otherwise.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.