- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 100. Trust Indentures and Trust Agreements.
previous: Section 95
. Bonding Limitations.
next: Section 105
. Capital Reserve Funds and Capital Reserve Fund Requirement.
AS 44.88.100. Trust Indentures and Trust Agreements.
In the discretion of the authority, an issue of bonds may be secured by a trust indenture or trust agreement between
the authority and a corporate trustee (which may be a trust company, bank, or national banking association, with
corporate trust powers, located inside or outside the state) or by a secured loan agreement or other instrument or
under a resolution giving powers to a corporate trustee (hereinafter in this section referred to as "trust agreement")
by means of which the authority may
- (1) make and enter into any and all the covenants and agreements with the trustee or the holders of the bonds which the
authority may determine to be necessary or desirable, including, without limitation, covenants, provisions,
limitations, and agreements as to
- (A) the application, investment, deposit, use, and disposition of the proceeds of bonds of the authority or of money or
other property of the authority or in which it has an interest;
- (B) the fixing and collection of rents or other consideration for and the other terms to be incorporated in a lease or
contract of sale of a project or development project financed under AS 44.88.155
- 44.88.159 or 44.88.172 - 44.88.177;
- (C) the assignment by the authority of its rights in the lease or contract of sale of a project or development project
financed under AS 44.88.155 - 44.88.159 or 44.88.172 - 44.88.177 or in a mortgage or other security interest
created with respect to a project or development project financed under AS 44.88.155
- 44.88.159 or 44.88.172 - 44.88.177 to a trustee for the benefit of bondholders;
- (D) the terms and conditions upon which additional bonds of the authority may be issued;
- (E) the vesting in a trustee of rights, powers, duties, funds, or property in trust for the benefit of bondholders,
including, without limitation, the right to enforce payment, performance, and all other rights of the authority or of
the bondholders under a lease, contract of sale, mortgage, security agreement, or trust agreement with respect to a
project or development project financed under AS 44.88.155
- 44.88.159 or 44.88.172 - 44.88.177 by mandamus or other proceeding or by taking
possession of by agent or otherwise and operating a project or facility and collecting rents or other consideration and
applying the same in accordance with the trust agreement;
- (2) pledge, mortgage, or assign money, leases, agreements, property, or other assets of the authority either presently in
hand or to be received in the future, or both; and
- (3) provide for any other matters of like or different character which in any way affect the security or protection of the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.