- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 66. Review of the Activities of Agencies, Boards, and Commissions
- Section 20. Agency Programs.
previous: Section 10
. Expiration of State Boards and Commissions.
next: Section 30
. Program Identification.
AS 44.66.020. Agency Programs.
- (a) Agency programs and activities listed in this subsection that are specifically designated as provided in AS 44.66.030
are subject to termination during the regular legislative session convening in the month and year set out after each:
- (1) programs in the budget categories of general government, public protection, and administration of justice - January,
- (2) programs in the budget categories of education and the University of Alaska - January, 1981;
- (3) programs in the budget categories of health and social services - January, 1982;
- (4) programs in the budget categories of natural resources management, development, and transportation - January, 1983.
- (5) the Alaska coastal management program (AS 46.40) - January, 2011
- (b) An agency program or activity designated in (a) of this section shall be subject to termination during the regular
legislative session convening four years after the preceding review and may be subject to termination at any time upon
the recommendation of the Legislative Budget and Audit Committee and the concurrence of the legislature as if under AS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.