- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 64. Hearing Officers and Office of Administrative Hearings
- Section 90. Administrative Hearing Records.
previous: Section 80
. Agency Cooperation.
next: Section 95
. Federal Requirements.
AS 44.64.090. Administrative Hearing Records.
- (a) The office shall acquire and organize statistical and other information relating to administrative hearings of the
office and of other agencies. The office shall acquire and organize copies of proposed and final agency decisions in
administrative hearings and copies of court decisions resulting from those administrative hearings. The information and
decisions shall be made available to the public, agencies, and the legislature. The office shall make final agency
decisions reached after administrative hearings available online through an electronic data base.
- (b) This section does not apply to records that are confidential or privileged.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.