- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 64. Hearing Officers and Office of Administrative Hearings
- Section 80. Agency Cooperation.
previous: Section 70
. Disqualification of Administrative Law Judge.
next: Section 90
. Administrative Hearing Records.
AS 44.64.080. Agency Cooperation.
- (a) All agencies shall cooperate with the chief administrative law judge and with other administrative law judges of the
office in the matters involving the duties of the office.
- (b) Except as provided under AS 44.64.070
or by regulation adopted under this chapter, an agency may not select or reject a particular administrative law judge
for assignment to an administrative hearing.
- (c) After an administrative hearing is referred by an agency to the office for hearing, the agency may not take further
adjudicatory action in the case, except as a party litigant or to render a final decision as provided by law. This
subsection does not otherwise limit the agency's authority to take action affecting a party to the case.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.