- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 300. Waiver of Certain Provisions.
previous: Section 295
. Contractors' Preference.
next: Section 305
AS 44.33.300. Waiver of Certain Provisions.
When the governor has by proclamation declared an area impacted by an economic disaster, the following provisions
regarding public contracts may be waived to the extent specified in the proclamation:
- (1) the requirement of a contractor's bond as prescribed in AS 36.25.010 may be waived if the contract amount does not
- (2) the public bid requirements as contained in AS 19.10.170
, AS 19.30.191(b), AS 35.15.010
- 35.15.020, and AS 36.30 (State Procurement Code) may be waived if the contract is to
be performed by a contractor whose principal office is in the designated area and the contract amount does not exceed
- (3) the general policy to require all construction to be under bid contract as contained in AS 19.10.170
, AS 35.15.010
, and AS 36.30 (State Procurement Code) may be waived if the
contract is to be performed by the state, another governmental entity, or a nonprofit entity.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.