Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 19. Highways and Ferries
- Chapter 30. Access Roads
- Section 191. Letting of Contracts.
previous: Section 181
. Project Agreements.
next: Section 201
AS 19.30.191. Letting of Contracts.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 15 ch 158 SLA 1980].
- (b) Contracts entered into by a local government that has assumed local road powers for the construction of each project
shall be awarded only on the basis of the lowest responsible bid submitted by a bidder meeting established criteria of
- (c) All contracts by a local government that has not assumed local road powers must have the prior concurrence of the
commissioner. The commissioner may delegate the power to approve contracts to a local government that has assumed
local road powers for the acquisition and construction of local service roads and trails.
- (d) Except as provided in (b) and (c) of this section and in AS 44.33.300, construction of each project shall be
administered by the department in accordance with guidelines established by the commissioner by regulation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.