- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 270. Sale or Transfer of Mortgages and Notes.
previous: Section 265
. Certificate of Need. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 153 SLA 1978].
next: Section 272
. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
AS 44.33.270. Sale or Transfer of Mortgages and Notes.
- (a) The commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development may sell or transfer at par value or at a premium to
a bank or other private purchaser for cash or other consideration the mortgages and notes held by the department as
security for loans made under AS 44.33.240 - 44.33.275.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 14 ch 122 SLA 1980].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.