- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 520. Composition of the Board.
previous: Section 510
. Purpose of the Board.
next: Section 530
. Compensation, Per Diem, or Expenses.
AS 44.29.520. Composition of the Board.
- (a) The Alaska Pioneers' Homes Advisory Board consists of
- (1) five members appointed by the governor from among citizens of the state;
- (2) one member appointed by the governor who is a veteran of active service in the armed forces of the United States,
including the Alaska National Guard or the Alaska Territorial Guard;
- (3) one member who is the chair of the Alaska Commission on Aging established in AS 47.44.200
- (4) one member who is chair of the Alaska Veterans Advisory Council established in AS 44.35.
- (b) The term of office of a member of the board appointed under (a)(1) of this section is four years. A member of the
board may not serve more than eight consecutive years. A chair shall be elected by the voting members of the board. The
members of the board appointed under (a)(1) and (2) of this section serve at the pleasure of the governor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.