- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 350. Duties.
previous: Section 340
next: Section 360
. Annual Report.
AS 44.29.350. Duties.
The council shall serve in an advisory capacity to the legislature and the governor with respect to what actions can
and should be taken to
- (1) improve health and wellness throughout the state by reducing suicide and its effect on individuals, families, and
- (2) broaden the public's awareness of suicide and the risk factors related to suicide;
- (3) enhance suicide prevention services and programs throughout the state;
- (4) develop healthy communities through comprehensive, collaborative, community-based and faith-based approaches;
- (5) develop and implement a statewide suicide prevention plan;
- (6) strengthen existing and build new partnerships between public and private entities that will advance suicide
prevention efforts in the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.