- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 330. Officers and Staff.
previous: Section 320
. Compensation, Per Diem, and Expenses.
next: Section 340
AS 44.29.330. Officers and Staff.
- (a) The council, by a majority of its membership, shall annually elect a presiding officer and other officers it considers
necessary from among its membership.
- (b) The council may employ a coordinator to assist the council. The coordinator is in the partially exempt service. The
coordinator shall be directly responsible to the council in the performance of the coordinator's duties. The council
shall annually review the performance of the coordinator.
- (c) The council may appoint an advisory panel to provide further advice on suicide prevention. The advisory panel serves
at the pleasure of the council. Members of the advisory panel are not entitled to compensation, per diem, or
reimbursement of travel expenses.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.