- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 29. Department of Health and Social Services
- Section 115. Qualifications of Board Members.
previous: Section 110
next: Section 120
. Term of Office.
AS 44.29.115. Qualifications of Board Members.
The governor shall appoint the 14 public members so that the board consists of the following public members:
- (1) one member who is licensed to practice medicine in the state;
- (2) one member who is admitted to practice law in the state;
- (3) four members who are chronic alcoholics with psychoses who are recovering;
- (4) three members who are substance abuse treatment professionals who represent public and private providers of substance
abuse prevention and treatment services; and
- (5) five members who have shown an interest in the problems of alcoholism or drug abuse and who have knowledge of the
social problems associated with alcoholism or drug abuse.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.