- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 25. Department of Revenue
- Section 48. Definitions For Surety Bond Program.
previous: Section 47
next: Chapter 27
. Department of Education and Early Development
AS 44.25.048. Definitions For Surety Bond Program.
In AS 44.25.040
- 44.25.048, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "commissioner" means the commissioner of revenue;
- (2) "established fish market" means a market maintained in a permanent structure exclusively for the sale of seafood to
the public at retail;
- (3) "fish" means any species of aquatic finfish, invertebrates and amphibians, shellfish, or any other raw fishery
resource, in any stage of its life cycle, found in or introduced into the state, and includes fish eggs except fish
eggs sold for stock enhancement purposes;
- (4) "fish processor" means a person engaging or attempting to engage in a business for which a license is required under
- (5) "grocery store" means a store maintained for the sale of food products exclusively to the public at retail;
- (6) "primary fish buyer" means a person, other than a cooperative corporation organized under AS 10.15, engaging or attempting to engage in the business of
originally purchasing or buying any fishery resource in intrastate, interstate, or foreign commerce;
- (7) "restaurant" includes a place maintained for the sale and on-premise consumption of food, and a street vendor who
sells food prepared for immediate consumption.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.