- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 19. Office of the Governor
- Section 604. Terms of Office; Compensation.
previous: Section 602
. Appointment; Officers.
next: Section 606
AS 44.19.604. Terms of Office; Compensation.
- (a) The term of office of a member of the commission is three years. Terms shall be staggered. A member may not serve more
than six consecutive years.
- (b) A vacancy shall be filled in the same manner as the original appointment. A person appointed to a vacancy serves for
the unexpired portion of a term.
- (c) Public members of the commission receive no compensation for their services but are entitled to per diem and travel
allowances authorized by law for other boards and commissions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.