- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 90. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
- Section 160. Notice, Review, and Comment.
previous: Section 150
. Proprietary Information and Trade Secrets.
next: Section 170
. Application Evaluation and Ranking.
AS 43.90.160. Notice, Review, and Comment.
- (a) The commissioners shall publish notice and provide a 60-day period for public review and comment on all
applications determined complete under AS 43.90.140 . Except as provided under AS 43.90.150 , all applications filed under this chapter shall be made public,
including applications rejected as incomplete under AS 43.90.140 .
- (b) Applications received under this chapter are not subject to public disclosure under AS 40.25 until the commissioners publish notice under this section. However, information
that the commissioners have determined is proprietary or a trade secret under AS 43.90.150 may not be made public even after the notice is published under
(a) of this section, except as otherwise provided in AS 43.90.150 . If information is proprietary or a trade secret and is held
confidential under AS 43.90.150, the applicant shall provide a summary of the confidential
information that is satisfactory to the commissioners, and the commissioners shall make the summary of the information available to the
- (c) After the commissioners determine that the applications are complete under AS 43.90.140 , information provided by an applicant to the commissioners
under this chapter, including information determined by the commissioners to be confidential under AS 43.90.150 , shall be disclosed to the legislative auditor, the fiscal
analyst who serves as head of the legislative finance division, members of the legislature, and their respective agents and contractors,
on request and after the individual making the request signs a confidentiality agreement prepared by the commissioners.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.