- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 90. Alaska Gasline Inducement Act
- Section 140. Initial Application Review; Additional Information Requests; Complete Applications.
previous: Section 130
. Application Requirements.
next: Section 150
. Proprietary Information and Trade Secrets.
AS 43.90.140. Initial Application Review; Additional Information Requests; Complete Applications.
- (a) After the deadline established by the commissioners for filing an application has passed, the commissioners
shall open and review each application to determine whether it is consistent with the terms of the request for applications and meets
the requirements of AS 43.90.130. The commissioners shall reject as incomplete an application
that does not meet the requirements of AS 43.90.130 .
- (b) To evaluate whether an application should be rejected under (a) of this section, the commissioners may
request additional information relating to the application.
- (c) If, within the time specified by the commissioners, the applicant fails to provide the additional
information requested under (b) of this section, or submits additional information that is not responsive, the application shall be
- (d) For an application not rejected under this section, the commissioners shall make a determination that
the application, including any requested additional information, is complete.
- (e) Except as provided under AS 43.90.150 , and after determining which applications are complete, the
commissioners shall make all applications available to the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.